Our Honeysuckle & Sandalwood Handmade Soy Candle has a rich aroma of sandalwood that has been subtly sweetened with honeysuckle, hints of vanilla and exotic frangipani.
Burn time - Approx. 35 hours
Made from 100% Soy Wax
Vegan and all ingredients are biodegradable.
HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLE
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Your first burn should be for 3 or 4 hours, this will create a even wax pool. After this Burn your candle for one and a half to two hours at a time or until the wax has pooled to the edges. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel's sides and can reduce the maximum burn time. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause the wick to move, or slant.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
HOW TO CARE FOR WICKS
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
2. After extinguishing the flame with a snuffer, centre and straighten the wick. Burning for too long can cause the wick to move, or slant. If you see a flaming wick come close to the vessel wall, extinguish the flame and straighten the wick to prevent the vessel from cracking.
3. Long, or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking, or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm (when the wax has set) following every burn is the easiest way to prevent this.
Please visit our Etsy shop to view all our products https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MeltsbyMrsP
Please expect 3-5 working days for delivery. We use either Royal Mail or Hermes and tracking numbers will be provided where we can.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 14 days of delivery. Dispatch items back within: 21 days of delivery. I don't accept cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. The following items can't be returned or exchanged Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Custom or personalised orders - Items on sale - Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.