Kamadhenu Cow with Calf Statue Murti Gau Mata Idol Handmade Hindu Figurine Indian Religious Home D‚cor Temple Mandir Decorative ColourfulIndia Bazaar
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery : Free UK Delivery on this product
Get Free UK Delivery on everything from India Bazaar
Statue of Cow with Calf hand-made from resin with intricate detail and painted with bright colours to give any area or environment positive, spiritual and blessed vibes.
Width- 18.8 cm
Kamadhenu also known as Surabhi, is a divine bovine-goddess described in Hinduism as the mother of all cows; also known as Gai Bachda and Gau Mata. The cow is a sacred symbol in the Hindu religion & is also worshiped. Idols of a mother cow with her calf are belifed to be very promising as the symbolic prosperity and wealth. This Hindu statue/murti is created from resin with eye catching vibrant coloured finishing to give your decor a vibrant but religious touch. The Cow and Calf statue is finished with distinctive elements like her horns symbolize the triune gods Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. Both cow and calf are dressed with a haar, jewellery and a colourful mat which has been drapped over them, and on the side is a small image of a hindu goddess Lakshmi that make it stand out.
This murti is an ideal for gifting purposes during auspicious occasions i.e. birthdays, Diwali, housewarming celebrations and more. Due to its modern design, it is ideal for decorative purposes as an ornament around the home, on shelves, in the mandir and at your office.
Take Care Instructions - We recommend ONLY wiping down with a dry or a damp cloth. Please Note - Diyas are NOT INCLUDED.
Due to background and lighting the colour may be slightly different, and as this statue is hand-made the design or colours may slightly vary. It may contain unavoidable marks on the back or base due to its hand-crafted nature.
United Kingdom - Standard delivery 3-6 Days - FREE for All Orders
United Kingdom - Express delivery - Standard delivery plus £6.50
BFPO, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly. Scottish Islands - Standard delivery 4-8 days - £20.00
Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands - Standard delivery 4-8 days - £22.50
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Top Fashions (indiabazaar).
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.