Jade Orchid & Lotus Soy Candle - Vegan, Eco Friendly, Hand Poured - Jade Orchid & Lotus BlossomFleur Essence London
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery : £ 3.95
- Get Free UK Delivery when you spend £50.00 or more with Fleur Essence London. Please allow 2-3 working days for orders to be dispatched.
Our Jade Orchid & Lotus Blossom Handmade Soy Candle is exotic, spicy floriental with glorious, indulgent orchid and jasmine freshened with bergamot, leading into a heart of oriental lotus blossom and dewy rose spiced with cinnamon, cradles on a base of amberwoods, musk and vanilla.
Burn time - Approx. 35 hours
Made from 100% Soy Wax
Vegan and all ingredients are biodegradable.
HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLE
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Your first burn should be for 3 or 4 hours, this will create a even wax pool. After this Burn your candle for one and a half to two hours at a time or until the wax has pooled to the edges. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel's sides and can reduce the maximum burn time. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause the wick to move, or slant.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
HOW TO CARE FOR WICKS
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
2. After extinguishing the flame with a snuffer, centre and straighten the wick. Burning for too long can cause the wick to move, or slant. If you see a flaming wick come close to the vessel wall, extinguish the flame and straighten the wick to prevent the vessel from cracking.
3. Long, or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking, or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm (when the wax has set) following every burn is the easiest way to prevent this.