Mini glitter money wallets for your loved ones! These are so stunning!!!
Hello and welcome to CraftyAni Shop
This is a small, independent company specialising in unique, stylish handmade greeting cards and other paper goods.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
• A hand crafted mini glitter money wallet, handmade in the UK by CraftyAni
• These envelope are made using Thick, high quality 250 gsm card
• Money wallets measures at 9.7 x 6.7cm and are perfect for gifting money or gift cards
• These do not come with envelopes
• Cards to the UK are sent by 1st Class Royal Mail (usually next working day delivery, however please allow for delays due to Covid-19). For Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm please select this option.
• Please double check your delivery address! We want your package to put a smile on the right person’s face.
*Money and gift card are not included and are for illustrative purposes only*
*I have attempted to display product images as accurately as possible. However, due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the colour in the image may vary slightly for the actual colour of the product.*
Price: The delivery price varies per item due to weight. For details, see individual items.
Courier: Royal Mail 1st Class
Processing time: The time I need to prepare an order for dispatch varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations:
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Dispatched items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalised orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.