Happy Diwali cards | Multipack | Pack of 5 | Mehndi design - blank inside
This beautiful mehndi design has been printed onto an Ice Gold card stock which is a bright ice white card infused with tones of pale gold, giving the mehndi design a shimmery hue.
300 gsm card, White Envelope
? WHAT YOU WILL GET
• A beautiful card designed and printed in the UK
• Thick, high quality 300 gsm cards
• Comes with a matching white envelopes
• Card measures at 14.8 x 14.8 cm
• All of our cards come blank inside for you to write your own message.
? SHIPPING INFO
• Cards to the UK are sent by 1st Class Royal Mail (usually next working day delivery, however please allow for delays due to Covid-19). For Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm please select this option.
• Please double check your delivery address! We want your card to put a smile on the right person’s face. We cannot be responsible for an item not arriving due to wrong address information.
*I have attempted to display product images as accurately as possible. However, due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the colour in the image may vary slightly for the actual colour of the product.*
Price The delivery price varies per item due to weight. For details, see individual items. Courier Royal Mail Processing time
The time I need to prepare an order for dispatch varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations:
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Dispatched items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalised orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.